Neon signs are a great way to add a touch of sophistication and style to any room. With their bright and eye-catching pieces, they can be used to add a pop of magic color to any wall or interior. Hanging a neon sign may seem like a confusing task, but it's actually quite easy. With the right tools and a few simple steps, you can easily hang a neon light and transform any space in no time. On this page, we will provide step-by-step instructions on how to hang it in the simplest and fastest way.
The Way To Hang A Neon Sign Without Drilling
In some cases, it is difficult to drill holes in most drywall and some apartments don’t allow holes to be drilled. Or simply you just don’t want to make holes in the wall or window in your house. So you have to find another way to hang neon lights without drilling and 3M command stripes are one of the best options. This is one of the fastest and simplest ways to hang a neon sign without drilling. The adhesive backing makes 3M stripes easy to apply to most surfaces and they come in a variety of sizes, allowing you to customize them to fit your needs. They are great for hanging neon lights on walls, windows, and doors. You just need to follow our detail below instructions:
- Step 1: To determine the wall area to hang your led sign, measure the size of the sign and mark the area on the wall where you would like to hang it.
- Step 2: Carefully lift your neon sign out of the box and turn it over so that the back of the sign faces the wall.
- Step 3: Clean the surface of the neon sign. Then peel off the 3M stripes and apply them to the back of the neon then press down firmly.
- Step 4: Once all of the 3M stripes are firmly attached to the back of the neon light sign, then press the sign against the wall in the area you marked in Step 1.
- Step 5: Plug it in, turn it on, and enjoy the ambiance of your new neon decor.
The Way To Hang A Neon Sign With Drilling
There are two options you can choose from for permanently hanging a neon light sign, as follows:
Option 1: Using Mounting Screws
- Step 1: Use a drill to make pilot holes in the intended wall.
- Step 2: Use a hammer to insert the wall anchors into the holes.
- Step 3: Take out the screws from the base.
- Step4: Insert the screwdriver through the base.
- Step 5:Screw the bar through the glass and tighten it with the base.
- Step 6. Connect the sign, then relax.
For more details, please check the video below:
Option 2: Using Hanging Wires
Step 1: Attach the hook or clip to the hanging hole. Make sure the hook or clip is firmly attached to the hanging hole so the neon sign can be supported.
- Step 2: Hang the sign, Plug in and enjoy the beauty of neon light.
The user should carefully read the instruction manual and information before installing or using this product.
- The user should carefully read the instruction manual and information before installing or using this product.
- Be sure to always use the power adapter included when powering up the sign neon. Don't directly connect the sign to the line voltage. If unsure, please seek out a licensed electrician.
- Before handling or cleaning the luminaires, make sure to disconnect the power first. The maintenance of these luminaires is limited to the exterior. Do not let any moisture touch the terminal connections or any voltage control components.
- For cleaning purposes, please use a soft and dry cloth. Don't use any solvents or chemicals, and make sure to keep the electrical components away from any dampness.